We are hiring Cabin Crew Members
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING CABIN CREW QUALIFICATION
Each Cabin Crew member must meet the following criteria:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be a holder of an initial medical examination or assessment class 2 according JAR-FCL 3.105, art. B,C appendices 1-18 or have been assessed, in accordance with the applicable requirements of Annex IV (Part-MED) to Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 as amended, as physically and mentally fit to perform their duties and discharge their responsibilities safely. This criteria must be obtained till the final written test/exam to Initial Training course is performed;
- speak fluent English at least at the level of a High school graduate;
- complete High school education with Leaving Examination;
- must have a clean criminal record;
- has passed initial training course according to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 as amended, Appendix V and App.1 to Part-CC and must have Cabin Crew Attestation, eventually be a holder of Attestation of Safety Training according to COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 859/2008;
Please send your job applications to email@example.com
We´ll conduct the interviews throughout September 2019, followed by Operator´s Conversion Training in early October 2019.
Go2Sky is an airline specialized in the supply of commercial aircraft on wet lease, with crew, maintenance and insurance included. As the team is continuously growing, we are in the search of experienced Cabin Crew Members.